Copple Rockey McKeever & Schlecht, PC, LLO
- General Practice Law
- Business, Corporation & Partnership Law
- Criminal Defense
- Divorce-Family-Guardianship-Conservatorship Law
- Personal Injury
- Real Estate Law
- Wills, Estate Planning & Probate
- Workers' Compensation Law
Copple, Rockey, McKeever & Schlecht P.C., L.L.O. is a law firm specializing in trial and corporate practice, with support services and expertise in select areas of the law. The Firm has represented clients throughout the Midwestern United States. Its lawyers enjoy practice privileges in Nebraska, New York and Wyoming. The Firm's credentials include degrees with distinction or cum laude, National Moot Court and academic recognition.
Copple, Rockey, McKeever & Schlecht's lawyers have frequently lectured at Bar Association and client‐oriented seminars. The Firm serves as counsel to a number of corporations and lending institutions. The Firm is well known for its trial practice and forceful advocacy on behalf of clients.
Copple, Rockey, McKeever & Schlecht P.C., L.L.O. supports the expertise of its lawyers with state‐of‐the‐art computer equipment and software, access to professional, legal, medical, engineering and economic databases, and a highly skilled non‐lawyer staff. The Support Staff of Copple, Rockey, McKeever & Schlecht P.C., L.L.O. have participated in paraprofessional training areas, in addition to the law, lending more than 100 years of collective experience to Copple, Rockey, McKeever & Schlecht P.C., L.L.O.
The law firm of Copple, Rockey, McKeever & Schlecht P.C., L.L.O. has obtained the highest rating by Martindale-Hubbel rating services of A.V. The A.V. rating identifies the firm as having preeminent legal ability and is a reflection of its expertise, experience, integrity, and overall professional excellence.
- Omaha and Norfolk Personal Injury Trial Lawyers - Experienced Attorneys Advocating for Injured Clients
- Nebraska Car Accident Attorney - Experienced Car Accident Injury Lawyers
- Business Law & Organizations
- Estate Planning and Probate - Knowledgeable Nebraska Estate Planning Lawyers
- Family Law - Respected Norfolk and Omaha, Nebraska Family Law & Divorce Attorneys
Whom to Contact
- David CopplePhone: (402) 371-4300
- Jessica HopkinsPhone: (402) 371-4300
- Kathleen Koenig-RockeyPhone: (402) 371-4300
- Matthew McKeeverPhone: (402) 493-5675
- Michelle SchlechtPhone: (402) 371-4300
Norfolk office is located at 2425 Taylor Ave Norfolk NE 68701 on the corner of 275 & South 25th Omaha office is located at 14680 W Dodge Road Omaha NE 68154 North & West of 144th & Dodge