Urgent Care of Norfolk/On-Call Employee Health
- Doctor Offices - Clinics/Convenient Care
Urgent Care of Norfolk opened in December of 2003 by Dr. Michael Hindman, an emergency room physician who saw the need to treat non-emergent patients at a lower cost and faster time than the emergency department. In August 2005, we added to our building and opened On-Call Employee Health.
Today, Family Urgent Care of Norfolk provides quality and professional health care services when you need it the most. Our physicians and medical staff are here to help you and your family get on the fast track to feeling better. We have x-ray and lab services on site.
Our On-Call Employee Health Department specializes in services for employers such as, pre-employment physicals, DOT/CRL physicals, drug screens, breath alcohol testing and hair follicle testing.
Visit our website at www.familyuc.com for a list of all our services.
- Family Friendly Healthcare clinic
- No Appointment needed, walk in when it works for you
- Flu Shots, Sports Physicals and many more services
- On Call Department offers DOT Physicals, drug screens, breath alcohol testing,
Located behind Hy-Vee West on the corner of Taylor Ave. and Pasewalk Ave.